HOW IT WORKS
THE MAKING OF
YOUR PET MEMORIAL GICLEE
When considering the perfect
for your beloved pet, you want
something that truly reflects your pet's uniqueness, but you
selecting and creating that memorial to be as simple and as
possible. That's why we've made it as easy as we could
for you to
order and personalize your piece from the Loving
- Browse our current available collection for the piece that best suits your pet. (There will always be at least two running numbered sets of limited-edition prints, but not so many choices that it overwhelms you.)
- Select one of three sizes for the print of your choice. (This does not affect the numbering of the prints.)
- Complete and pay for your order.
- Send us the cremains, or other remembrance, of your pet that you want included in the print--ashes work best, but fur or feathers may be substituted.
- The artist hand-finishes the print of your choice with your pet's remains embedded in the final paint layer.
- We ship your completed, personalized, Loving Hearts
Series limited-edition piece as soon as the paint is
your order to arrive two to three weeks from receipt of
First--consider pre-ordering while your pet is still living. If there is a particular piece in the series that captivates you, the only way to ensure it won't run out is to reserve it by pre-ordering. (Remember, only 100 prints are made of each piece.)
Second--if none of the available sets suits you, you have the option of contacting the artist for a specialized commission. These start at $7500, and will ensure that you have a truly one-of-a-kind piece of art reflecting your pet's unique qualities. Click here to find out how to commission the artist.